These 5 positives really struck me; I had to share them:
5 Positive Things
1) Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.
2) Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
3) It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
4) If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
5) Begin each day with a grateful heart.
We saw these at Doc B’s Fresh Kitchen from a trip to Chicago a while ago. (As a side note, the food we had was excellent and recommended. I had one of the bowls- spicy Thai brown rice with tiger shimp, along with the butternut squash soup.)