These 5 positives really struck me; I had to share them:
5 Positive Things
1) Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.
2) Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
3) It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
4) If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
5) Begin each day with a grateful heart.
We saw these at Doc B’s Fresh Kitchen from a trip to Chicago a while ago. (As a side note, the food we had was excellent and recommended. I had one of the bowls- spicy Thai brown rice with tiger shimp, along with the butternut squash soup.)
(From the Open Book website – Julia Lee)
Looking for a good read and some tasty food? Check out the blog from Julia Lee for some of both!
Here is a nifty little Wordle image using the text from my blog. Wordle isn’t new, but if you haven’t checked it out yet, why wait? I was even able to customize it to have earthy tones to fit with my theme!
Language is intriguing: it gain new words constantly and sheds the unused. Tech influence on language will be even greater as time goes on. What’s the next catchy word that wasn’t one? What’s the next web site to go “viral” (see the 2011 list)?
Words of 2010
Banned Words for 2010
Banished Words 2011